A lot has been going on, but I am excited to post the next SCAN THIS! Coming up in January, I am going to MAGFest. During that time I am planning on doing a BARCODE BATTLE CHALLENGE. At any time during the con (unless you see me filming something or doing something with friends... use your common sense) you can challenge me to a Barcode Battle.
1) Have a barcode or item with a barcode that you don't mind cutting out to use with you.
* Tape it to the bottom/back of a playing card
* Make sure that the barcode is at least one inch tall and clear (in the case of printouts, use a laser print)
2) We will play with either the Barcode Battler II or the Super Barcode Wars machines that I will have with me the whole time.
3) Each person will use one barcode per battle.
4) Each person that plays will get a free button.
5) If you win, you will get a special button stating that you won. HOW FUN!
So let's have fun with this, and I'll see you at MAGFest 12!